[pct-l] Snow Entry Date

Postholer public at postholer.com
Wed Mar 26 18:47:10 CDT 2008

> Yep, Scott, I've totally backed off trying to represent that my
> predictions are anything other than a great big WAG.

Then why bother in the first place? Who benefits? (note: WAG means wild a$$
guess)

> my predictions have always been and will always be for those
> hikers who have experience with and equipment for hiking in
> limited snow

So, it's not a WAG? Your prediction should be taken seriously? Which is it
Strider?

> Snow fall in the SOUTHERN Sierra is below average and
> likely to melt earlier than normal.

For March 25th, Crabtree Meadows is at 96%, Upper Tyndall is 99% and
Charlotte Lake is 99%. So tell me, exactly how far from normal is it
anyways?

All *I* can say about conditions are what I currently see on the sensors
compared to historical averages.

-postholer