[pct-l] Being joined by friends

Jordan2ynp at aol.com Jordan2ynp at aol.com
Wed Mar 26 18:49:24 CDT 2008

Diane,

       My friends also want to join me this year, but I know that well not be
a good idea for the trail. So, we are going to meet up at some of my zero day
locations, that way we can do a small day hike and see eachother, with out
slowing down my hike. For example, one friend is staying with me in Yosemite. He
is picking me up in the High Country and we're going down to the valley.
Another person is stopping by Wrightwood.

       Any who, you get the idea. This is a way my friends can take part in
the hike and spend the day with me, and not slow down the trip in the least.

Good Times

Let the Good Times roll.