[pct-l] SoBo Thru-hike

Hans Hlawaty bronzebelgetti at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 26 21:03:36 CDT 2008

Yeah, I'm sort of starting to adjust my expectations to the reality of the conditions in Northern Washington.  I might start riding south from below Snoqualmie Pass in late June/early July.  I think that'll hopefully guarantee me a passable trail.  Should be smooth sailing throughout Oregon and California, and I should pass Kennedy Meadows in early Oct.

  I may need to let go of the glorious dream of going border to border...  Hell, I might even call it quits once I reach the Mojave.  I go camping there all the time and the scenery isn't terribly compelling...  Maybe I'll just ride straight home!