[pct-l] Being joined by friends

Paul Magnanti pmags at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 27 10:22:12 CDT 2008

>>I really don't understand  Catholics much.)

Neither do most Catholics. That's why there are many recovering (ex-)Catholics like myself. ;)

A good rule of thumb for any form of Catholicism (devout, lapsed or recovering) is that if something is enjoyable
it MUST be wrong. Any wonder so many of us are messed up?  :D

Begin serious, good luck with your friends joining you. The key is flexibility and to remember it is YOUR hike, not theirs.  Let them celebrate the joy of your hike,
but not at the expense of your own enjoyment.

--Thoreau
http://www.pmags.com