[pct-l] WA Info - July

Andrea Dinsmore zaqueltooocool at gmail.com
Fri Mar 28 11:12:22 CDT 2008

You might want to inquire with some of the crew that did Washington last
Sept/Oct. The weather was quite different from '06. In '06 they were still
coming through Steven's Pass in late Oct. In '07 the last hikers who made
Manning Park were cut off at Steven's Pass the first few days in Oct. We
still have 2 feet of snow at 1000 feet. We are expecting another 6 inches
tonight. When the snow pack does start melting the river crossings will be
harder as the water level rises a bunch.

PCT MOM