[pct-l] swollen feet

Brian Erickson erickson.bd at gmail.com
Fri Mar 28 12:47:11 CDT 2008

How many of you had your feet swell while hiking? How much did they swell
(shoe size increase) and how quickly? I may be able to get a discount if I
purchase all my shoes in one place, at home, but I am worried about trying
to purchase ahead of time since I am unsure just how much my feet are going
to grow. Additionally, I don't know if the shoes I have picked out will work
best once I actually hit the trail with them. Do you think there would be
much of a difference, in terms of hassle or $, between buying ahead and
shipping or buying on trail? Thanks.

Pura vida
Brian