[pct-l] Walking Larry's Radio Show

Joseph Anderson joedaddy44 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 29 11:41:02 CDT 2008

Those of you who hiked in '02 may have been fortunate enough to meet Larry
Hilberg, aka Walking Larry, aka  Lights Out Larry, aka Lounging Larry.
Larry is truly one of the finest people we have had the pleasure of meeting
in our association with "Trail Folk".
Well, Larry is a folk/roots/americana/acoustic/music aficionado of legendary
proportions who does a FANTASTIC radio show on Saturday mornings
from 7:00 - 10:00 on KVMR in Nevada City, CA (not far from the trail). You
can listen on the internet at kvmr.org. I'm not getting paid for this
endorsement,
I just LOVE me some Larry and the great music he plays and his wonderful
insight and commentary on life and social issues of the day.
I think many of you will feel the same about him and his show. So,do
yourself a favor and give a listen, you'll be glad you did!
(If you like the show, don't forget to show your appreciation by clicking on
the contribution button)
Getting ready for the "Herd" here in Green Valley. See you at the ADZPCTKO!

Love to ALL, Joe, head lunatic @ the Lunatic Lounge

--
Life is good!