[pct-l] (no subject)

Len Glassner len5742 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 29 22:48:21 CDT 2008

I just bought a new pair of DriDucks from backpackinglight..com  (I
shredded the old pants on chaparral.)  The new ones are two ounces
lighter than the old ones - a bit under ten ounces for size M.
Probably an attendant reduction in durability, which wasn't much to
start with.  They're not see-through.