[pct-l] Pct-l Digest, Vol 3, Issue 79

Arno Holschuh affenmensch at hotmail.com
Sun Mar 30 09:47:20 CDT 2008

Mark,
I'm kind of having the same dilemma. I bought a Black Diamond Whippet self-arrest trekking pole for the Sierras, based on my last trek through there. But last time was a light snow year, and now I'm wondering about getting crampons and a real ax. Not that this answers your question, but just know that I too am pretty conflicted about this stuff.
Message: 13