[pct-l] Wheeew

Reinhold Metzger reinholdmetzger at cox.net
Sun Mar 30 10:35:43 CDT 2008

Wheeew,
I would have loved to see you off at the border, however when you start
your great journey I will be in the Sierra skiing once again, looking
down on the PCT thinking Gail will be passing through here.....hope
there wont be as much snow.
Seems like no sooner I get back from skiing I'm heading back out
....Ohhh well, keeps me out off trouble and in the Sierra where I like
to be.....Skiing in the winter ....hiking in the summer.
Well, so long now......heading to the Sierra.
Hope to see you and all my hiking buddies at the KO.

JMT Reinhold