[pct-l] swollen feet

Tom Aterno taterno at cox.net
Sun Mar 30 20:48:19 CDT 2008

Bill is right.  I just picked up a pair of New Balance 908 trail
runners, one size larger than measured.  These are much lighter than
the Montrail boots.  Will have to watch the ankles, however.  The sales
person thought it strange that feet swell during hikes and that I
wanted a larger size.  I told him the customer is always right, unless
blisters form.

Just returned from a quick hike and they fit and work very well.  Need
50 miles in them to tell for sure.

Tom KI6ASP