[pct-l] ice axe

montypct montypct at gmail.com
Mon Mar 31 04:46:09 CDT 2008

http://www.ula-equipment.com/helix.htm

If I carry one, haven't decided yet for sure, it'll be the 74 cm Potty
Trowel

5.4 ounce for one that's long enough to lean on.

It also helps support ULA

I asked if they would have them at the Kick off.

Response:

"Monty-

You bet. I'll be bringing 74 and 66's with me. See you there...

Brian"

I think he would also ship them to Kennedy Meadows.

Is there something I should know about the camp corsa?

Monty

Warner Springs Monty
Pacific Crest Trail 2650 Miles .....Again.....and Again
Sign my Guestbook
www.trailjournals.com/monty