[pct-l] Public Announcement

Hiker97 at aol.com Hiker97 at aol.com
Thu May 1 08:23:11 CDT 2008

As you know I have been researching trikes and motorcycles for Trail Angel
support along the PCT.  After looking at gas mileage and the most bang for  the
buck, I have decided to go for a Toyota Prius auto.  I can sleep  in the back
with the back seats folded down and get 50+ miles per gallon --- at  least
that is what owners are reporting.  I drove a new one  yesterday.  I would want
the touring model with the 16 inch wheels and  all the goodies.

I WILL BE THE FIRST PERSON TO HYBRID THE PCT!!!

Thank you for your attention and support in this matter ---

Switchback the Trail Pirate and Stinker the Mascot  Skunk

listings at AOL Autos.