[pct-l] Public Announcement

hiker97 at aol.com hiker97 at aol.com
Thu May 1 13:06:08 CDT 2008

RJ writes: Yo Switchback...Did ya know, if you stick your hand out the window of a Prius, it will turn????? *snicker*?
Switchback replies:? Yes, it is basically a small under powered car.? But that is why it gets such good gas mileage.? I am hoping that the bigger 16 wheels will help along with high quality sheep skin seat covers.? I also want to get the windows tinted.? May be I should get some PCT graphics painted on it too.? I can get that done at the trike shop.?

Really good painting over there.? I wonder what I should get done?? What really neat graphic would go along with a trail and pirate theme?? I could get a graphic done of me sacking a trailtown with a kicking hiker babe thrown over my shoulder.? That would be super cool and appropriate.? But that probably does not go along with the good trail manners theme this year on the trail.? Rats!? Double rats!? I will have to think about this.? I need something neat that goes along with?my Trail Angel work along the PCT in this car.