[pct-l] Thanks to you guys on the PCT-L from Mary Barcik

montypct montypct at gmail.com
Thu May 1 19:02:40 CDT 2008

Mary Barcik (Kelso Valley and Bird Springs caches) says thank you.

She sent me a note that says she has received over $200 so far.
Yesterday I sent her another $100 donation from a non-profit group too.

The note was very touching, talking about how extremely greatful hikers can be when she meets them at tha caches and on the trail.  As greatful as hikers get though, I don't think anyone could have shown more gratitude than she did in her note.

Thank you guys for doing what you did.

REAL trail magic

Monty
Warner Springs Monty
Pacific Crest Trail 2650 Miles .....Again.....and Again
Sign my Guestbook
www.trailjournals.com/monty