[pct-l] Apache fire detour

Len Glassner len5742 at gmail.com
Thu May 1 23:38:10 CDT 2008

The same thing occurred to me, so I called the ranger station at
Idyllwild.  They said both trails were closed.

The person also said Black Mountain TRAIL was open to get to the PCT,
so I asked about Black Mountain ROAD.  The response was that the gate
was (still) unlocked and vehicles were driving up the trail.