[pct-l] Rude behavior in Warner Springs End of April 2008

montypct montypct at gmail.com
Fri May 2 13:51:30 CDT 2008

Hi Matt

Thank you for you opinions and that is what this forum is for,  however I
would rather this thread be used for the question asked.

I do agree the fewer hikers the fewer hiker problems, and, therefore, no
hikers, no hiker problems, yet getting lost in that, we might loose sight on
possibilities that might help a couple of my trail angels currently asking
for input farther north to help them this year.

Also
Good vs Evil in water caching and Kick Offs have always been an excellent
and entertaining topic.

"Protection from and curtail of evil 2008 thru-hiker behavior" also deserves
an equal and hopefully seperate thread.

Thanks

Monty

Possible Cross Posting Exception (true story)
There were these two young lady hikers (names witheld) who did refill 110
gallon bottles at the empty dry Scissors Crossing the night before last to
help their fellow members of the Class of 2008.  They also attended the Kick
off and Helped there too! (those evil wrong-doing girls)....  :0)  I
devilishly salute them!

Warner Springs Monty
Pacific Crest Trail 2650 Miles .....Again.....and Again
Sign my Guestbook
www.trailjournals.com/monty