[pct-l] Class of 2007 DVD?

Tortoise Tortoise73 at charter.net
Fri May 2 22:57:19 CDT 2008

I was able to copy the 2007 DVD onto my computer before leaving Sunday.
I've burned one copy for myself and to verify that I have a good copy. Once
I watch that, in the comfort of my easy chair in a warm room wih
unobstructed view ;-) I'l start burning copies to be distributed when Cloud
Spotter and others have determined the plan of distribution.

Stay tuned for further developments.

Tortoise

<> He who finishes last, wins! <>