[pct-l] [Fwd: Re: [Fwd: Break through hiker news] test]

Tortoise Tortoise73 at charter.net
Sat May 3 11:57:35 CDT 2008

I know, just open the can and add water!

Reminds me of the old scene on the George Burns and Gracy Allen Show.
Gracey boiled water then froze it so she could quickly have boiling water
just by reheating.

Then again, I once hiked with another who referred to marijuana as
dehydrated alcohol.

Tortoise

<> He who finishes last, wins! <>