[pct-l] San Jacinto Fire Starter...

joseph kisner lostonthecrest at hotmail.com
Sat May 3 12:32:40 CDT 2008

I wonder if the forest service knows anything about the trail register a just few miles back near Anza. From there I am sure they could find out who was in front of the Photographer. I figure that the chances are that there is probably only one smoker in the first few hikers ahead of the two whom came upon the burning stump. Because of the location, it is almost surely a thru-hiker. I hope that the person is pinpointed and made an example of. I myself am sickened at the thought of such stupidity..tj