[pct-l] Starting a Switchback fan club

FARBER51 FARBER51 at msn.com
Sat May 3 15:59:36 CDT 2008

I met Switchback at the kickoff and realized what a truly fine fellow he is.  How many of you are anxious to join?  I probably will have to have a waiting list once word gets out.  Any ideas for president, vicepresident,and treasurer.  This is just too cool.  We need someone to design our tee shirts with a big picture of Switchback.  We need lots of ideas because this is going to be really big. Send in your name and get fast while there is still time.  signed FREE a pirate admirer.