[pct-l] Break through hiker news

Hiker97 hiker97 at aol.com
Sat May 3 19:23:58 CDT 2008

Unsupported JMT Reinhold writes: Switchback, with all new  UL  hiking gear, ''Bernard'' dehydrated water
and chickens on a leash, you will be so light, Mt. Whitney will not be a problem and you may even want to go for the Unsupported JMT record.
Switchback replies: No, you are mistaken.  I said I was going for the MOST supported record.  I plan to have full pack train support from Yosemite to Mt. Whitney.  I will pay them extra to sneak me up the backside of Mt. Whitney to get me to the top.  I will meet you there.