[pct-l] Pct-l --- Fan Club

Hiker97 hiker97 at aol.com
Sun May 4 03:51:58 CDT 2008

 FARBER51 writes: I met Switchback at the kickoff and realized what a truly fine fellow he is.  How many of you are anxious to join?  I probably will have to have a waiting list once word gets out.  Any ideas for president, vice president,and treasurer.  This is just too cool.  We need someone to design our tee shirts with a big picture of Switchback.  We need lots of ideas because this is going to be really big. Send in your name and get fast while there is still time ------- Signed FREE a pirate admirer.
Switchback replies: This is not a good idea, even though I appreciate it.  I am getting too good of a reputation.  Those Switchback flyers down at the Kickoff on trail manners undermined my reputation as a Trail  Pirate.  I now realize this was a plot by the Female Terminator Leadership types to do me in.  I now realize how cleaver this well planned out plot was.  There must have been many late night meetings plotting and planning this disinformation campaign.  Sophisticated computer programs were used to analyze metrics, stats, and graphs for maximum negative impact on the Pirate.  I should blow off the goodie-two shoes hybrid car and go back to getting a Harley, so I can properly terrorize the PCT and local trailtowns.  Plus, this will bring the universe back into proper balance.