[pct-l] S&RM INDUSTRIES - dba ''Bernard Food Industries''

Reinhold Metzger reinholdmetzger at cox.net
Sun May 4 08:03:14 CDT 2008

With the ''Sky Hook''  &  ''Dehydrated Water'' sales will go through the
ceiling.
They will need lots of capital to get the products to market.
I say we take control of  ''Bernard''  by making a capital infusion and
make this a truly backpacker oriented company by adding Switchbacks hand
free umbrella, reflector tent stakes, ankle length overcoats and fuzzy
pink camp slippers.
We will rename the company....SWITCHBACK  &  REINHOLD....everything you
need for your UL hiking needs.

I can see it already   ''SWITCHBACK  &  REINHOLD''  symbol  ''SR''
lighting up the N Y Stock Exchange.

I will be the Chief Financial Officer
Switchback will be in charge of products development
Sir James can be in charge of public relations

Here it is 5:30 AM..... I am so excited about this, I can't sleep

JMT Reinhold
Chief Financial Officer  ''Switchback & Reinhold Industries"

Sr. James wrote:.....this is a privately held company so sorry no
insider stock..........