[pct-l] S&RM INDUSTRIES - dba ''Bernard Food Industries''

Hiker97 hiker97 at aol.com
Sun May 4 08:41:41 CDT 2008

Unsupported JMT Reinhold writes: We will rename the company....SWITCHBACK  &  REINHOLD....everything you need for your UL hiking needs.  I can see it already   ''SWITCHBACK  &  REINHOLD''  symbol  ''SR'' lighting up the N Y Stock Exchange.  I will be the Chief Financial Officer Switchback will be in charge of products development.  Sir James can be in charge of public relations
Switchback replies: I appreciate my name being first.  But I have all kinds of neat UL        hiking gear ideas that I will take to the Big Trail in the sky with me.  I plan not to share any of them with hiker trash backpackers.  I will tell you who to get for product development.  That is Gunga Din AsABat.  Now there is a real (gear) nut.  Or may be Macaroni the Rattlesnake Hannah out of Showlow, AZ.  He used to know a lot more than me about gear.  Plus, there are lots of other folks on the PCT-L, who are more qualified.

My ideas are not for this era.  They have more to do with system integration and modularization of a hiking gear system.  More along the total package approach to all your hiking needs.  Each item of your kit is one part of the whole.  But I digress.

Thanks again.  Just send me the royalty checks.