[pct-l] Switchback Groomer

Reinhold Metzger reinholdmetzger at cox.net
Sun May 4 14:01:09 CDT 2008

YOU  UNGRATEFUL  RAT !!!!
After spending countless hours grooming you, is this how you repay me?

As far as how did you become so popular?
Seems to me the only ones you are popular with are the hiker chicks.
Coming to think of it, I had a similar problem in my younger days.
I always got along really well with the girls....it's the husbands and
boyfriends that never seemed to like me.
I never could quite understand that.

JMT Reinhold