[pct-l] Switchback-Reinhold UL Industries

Hiker97 hiker97 at aol.com
Mon May 5 19:09:46 CDT 2008

Unsupported JMT Reinhold writes: I think  ''SNAG''  would stand best for  ''Speed Nerds And Gooneys''
That would be harmonious with the ongoing  ''UL Revolution'' and the  ''On The Trail Too Long Mentality'' of many of our long distance hikers.  It would, immediately, put the company in tune with the long distance hiking community.
Switchback replies: Say, I thought of some other really cool trail names, but I cannot say what they are.  The Female Terminator Leadership types would kill me.  Okay, I will tell you one of them, but it strictly has to do with hiking and no other connotation should be inferred or deduced.  It is "LegLifter".  That is a cool PCT trailname.  It fits into exactly what a hiker is doing on the trail.  Neat.  Once again, Switchback, has come through with quality hiking info.