[pct-l] Conservationists, developer reach major deal on Tejon Ranch

Ryan Christensen yosemiteryan at yahoo.com
Thu May 8 12:41:35 CDT 2008

This article about this in the LA Times states that
10,000 acres are being set aside to realign a 37-mile
segment of the Pacific Crest Trail.

So this realignment would end the Antelope Valley
aquaduct crossing and bring the trail to the top of
the mountains?

ProDeal

http://www.latimes.com/news/local/la-me-tejon8-2008may08,0,25201.story

http://www.signonsandiego.com/news/state/20080508-0308-conservationdeal.html