[pct-l] Has anyone hiked along Fuller Ridge so far this year?

mattjolley at comcast.net mattjolley at comcast.net
Sat May 10 00:59:59 CDT 2008

Two experienced mountaineers blogged about their slips on Fuller Ridge,
 Brandon White  on about May 4,
www.trailjournals.com/brandonwhite
  and  on May 5,
http://postholer.com/senator

 I have never been on a mountain,  seems like postholing while descending the north facing slopes especially near the bottom of the snow field is a concern.  Myself, I would get some serious training and experience where the ski patrol could find me,   rather than 3 miles of trail and 10 miles of  gravel from help.   Fearlessness  I understand,  done two motorcycle wrecks and five lay downs.

 The blogs are full of all kinds of comments about the ease and difficulty.

  Matt