[pct-l] Snoqualmie Pass mail drop...

ietura at viajarapie.info ietura at viajarapie.info
Wed May 14 11:53:19 CDT 2008

hey Rita, glad to hear from you. It's deffinitely possible to ressuply
at Snoqualmie Pass, I did in 06. I wouldn't bother with a maildrop
here but I know this is a very personal thing. In 2006, there were 2
good sized stores. If you remember the one at Burney Falls, for
example, they were something like that maybe a bit bigger and both
well stocked. Quantity won't be an issue, variety may be depending on
your food options. If you can ressuply from the typical chevron
station, you'll be fine, Snoqualmie is a big one.
rainskirt