[pct-l] Walker Pass & More

Jonathan Blees Jblees at energy.state.ca.us
Mon May 19 13:54:12 CDT 2008

I'm a section hiker.  Next week, with two buddies I'll be dayhiking from Gamble Spring Canyon to Tehachapi-Willow Springs Rd., and then backpacking from Bird Spring Pass to Kennedy Meadows.  It would be great for us graybeards (we're 57, 58, and 60-something) to meet some thru-hikers.

Got any advice, warnings, info on water availability, thoughts on how to cache food at Walker Pass, etc.?  Thanks for your help, and blessings to all PCTers, on and off the trail.

Wildheart
<<<