[pct-l] Trail Gossip

Hiker97 at aol.com Hiker97 at aol.com
Tue May 20 07:56:01 CDT 2008

Well, here is something that will surprise you.  It sure did me.   Stinker
the Trail Skunk told me that he has a crush on L-Rod.  I do  not know how this
happened and I certainly did not encourage it.  I told  him that she is happily
married to Buzz "Let us fix your shorts" Saw.  I  also told him that BuzzSaw
is a tough guy.

So, Stinker and L-Rod are now a trail item.  This will certainly make  for
big gossip at this weekend's Food Ruck at Walker Pass especially  with Stinker
there in person.  Oh well, I guess these things happen.   After all Stinker is
a pretty handsome catch and hard to resist.  I have  seen Stinker in action
before --- how he kisses his latest.  He starts out  by gently kissing their
closed eye lids.  Then he gently kisses their  lips, but around them, not
directly on them.  I can't go on .....  you get the idea what this trail playboy is
like.

I will try my best to counsel both of them to cool it for proper trail
decorum.

Your pal, Switchback the Counselor

favorites at AOL Food.