[pct-l] Need assistance for DVD copying........

Andrea Dinsmore zaqueltooocool at gmail.com
Wed May 21 13:15:21 CDT 2008

I put together 3 videos (slide shows) about the hikers who have been at our
home in the last 5 years. They are up on My Space. I can not get them down
loaded to a DVD that will play on a regular DVD player. Would like to take
them to Mom's place in Idaho in early June so she can see them. Can anyone
help me get a copy of each made and send it to me ?? Search under "Dinsmores
Skykomish" . PCT 1-2 and 3 are the ones I would like to have.  Also made
some for other hikers from their pics.

Thanks,

PCT MOM