[pct-l] Public Announcement Reloaded

Phil Baily pbaily at webuniverse.net
Thu May 22 23:27:39 CDT 2008

Update: Can't Quit and Pieces will not be attending. We aborted our
hike today at Kelso Valley Road because we were not adequately
equipped for the sudden change in the weather --- large temperature
drop accompanied by rain! I was told today that this new weather
situation is expected to last through Sunday; time will tell.

Pieces