[pct-l] Walker Pass Food Ruck Canceled

hiker97 at aol.com hiker97 at aol.com
Fri May 23 10:41:10 CDT 2008

Due to severe weather concerns the Walker Pass Food Ruck group has decided to bailout for this weekend.? We are now considering next weekend (May 30 - June 1).? This not firm yet, but is what we are thinking of now.? Meadows Ed is Ruck Commander-in-Chief and will have the last word.

All hikers at Walker Pass this weekend will have to eat cold GORP and suck on their meager water supplies in hypothermic conditions.? This builds character.? This will make you appreciate the good weather and trail angel support so much more.?

Your warm and toasty pals, Switchback and Stinker the Trail Skunk