[pct-l] Pct-l Grand Canyon Expedition

Hiker97 hiker97 at aol.com
Mon May 26 08:47:33 CDT 2008

Wagon Master Strider writes: Just back from an incredible trip with 24 geologists for 7 days on the water, amongst the ages of time record and faults and structures and fossils and crossbeds and pegmatites and shists and gneiss and mines and ruins and wind and rain and heat and cold and rapids and good, good people.  As any of you who have done this know, words are poor substitutes for conveyance.  The best that I can come up with is; "This is the library of time, and we, the geologists, are the librarians!"