[pct-l] Restaurant between Wrightwood and AD

Amanda L Silvestri aslive at sbcglobal.net
Tue May 27 15:07:36 CDT 2008

There is also a small place on the Angeles Forest HWY N-3 just north of Fall Creek and the tunnel.  As you 4reach the saddle, after descending Mt. Pacifico and before asserting Mt Gleason, hitch south (to your left) about five miles.  You will pass the Monte Cristo Campground, The Monte Cristo Fire Station and Upper Big Tujunga Rd.  Look for a house on the right hand side of the road before you reach the Fall Creek Trail head or the tunnel.  They have a counter inside and a porch set up.  Nothing fancy, but you can get burgers and cold soda and Gadder Aid there.  I can't recall the name of the place and I don't know their hours of operation, its just another option to be aware of.

  Amanda