[pct-l] Snow in May, and Preparation / weather from the trail / Entitlement??

karl jorgensen karlandpeggy at shaw.ca
Thu May 29 19:17:33 CDT 2008

I also agree with what you have said here.  I did the trail in 06 and was made fun of because of how much gear I was carrying. Yes I was carrying a lot more than most, but I was not going to find myself in trouble if it came.   I had prepared and yes I did finish in 4 months from start to finish.   I want to do it again, and there are very few things I would change.  I am going on 63 this year, so maybe I am of the old school, but it is better to be safe than sorry.    jorgy from 06