[pct-l] Fwd: Walker Pass's Overhead Rescue Mission ...

Georgi Heitman bobbnweav at gmail.com
Thu May 29 19:37:47 CDT 2008

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Georgi Heitman <bobbnweav at gmail.com>
Date: Thu, May 29, 2008 at 10:25 AM
Subject: Walker Pass's Overhead Rescue Mission ...
To: pct-l at mattmaxon.com
Walker Pass's Overhead Rescue Mission.....

.......from China Lake.?   They better hurry!!!   This has  A L r e a dy   H
A p p e n e d ! ! !   If they hurry, perhaps we will have time to plan our
defense.    After the air strike at Walker Pass, the next stop needs to be
on Cassel Road between Cassel (pronounced Castle) and Hwy 299 in Shasta
County.  During part of his Hat Creek Rim walk over this last Memorial Day
weekend, Deems Burton stumbled upon and managed to sneak some photos of
Giant  Mutated Ants still in the act of some sort of development.  See
photos at *Vol 5, Issue77* from yesterday *5/28, Item # 4*.See photos 6 and
7, page 1.  Photo # 1 shows that Jurassic Park lives on...in a mutated, but
frightening form.  Note that in photos 2 thru 5, other mutations are also
taking place.  The dragonfly looks especially alarming to me.  And note the
obviously human slave catering to the ant's every wish, ie, cleaning up
after it.  Also note the huge beastie's apparent need for iron...perhaps
this is a way to stop these things, remove all sources of iron from their
paths.  But with Shasta County's volcanic origin, there's iron everywhere.
The mountains themselves are rich with it.  That's why cell phones are known
to not work well there.  Deem and Kelly obviously escaped with their lives
in order to be able to warn us.  These sneaky, but brilliant critters have
selected an ideal spot in which to nest and reproduce.  Lightly populated
area, surrounded by iron-filled mountains plus multiple lava tubes in which
to secret themselves until they're ready to emerge and begin to conquer us
all!!!
Hurry....time runs out!  Hikers...do not approach Lassen Natl Pk. or the
Heitman's too soon!  We must prepare our defense!!!!
Plans are underway (see Deems photos ( # 14 and 15, also page 1) of Shasta
Counties Private Militia at their secret training ground....he didn't
realize what he'd wandered across, our gallant men mistook him for one of
their own, or very likely he and Kelly would still be in stocks.....
Stay posted.....more information to follow!!!!!
*FireFly*  (your frightened, but determined to somehow prevail, Trail Angel
from Old Station,  Shasta Co.)