[pct-l] I was able to contact Sheltowee--thanks.

Nina Rogers Nina.Rogers at DrakeSoftware.com
Sat May 31 07:39:11 CDT 2008

Thanks to everyone who sent me information and offers to help me contact Sheltowee. Everything fell into place--I was able to get the message to him to call me, which he was able to do somewhere south of Walker Pass when Slider got a signal. I'm not sure where exactly they were, but he said they have about 10 miles to hike today (Saturday) before they get into town(?) and that they should get to Kennedy Meadows on Tuesday.

Thanks for your help!

Nina Rogers (Waterfall)