[pct-l] guidebook pages

Randy Forsland randy_forsland at hotmail.com
Sat May 31 14:53:37 CDT 2008

The guidebooks can be pared down into smaller sized volumes with the bindings intact. Just slice right through the appropriate sections. I then made new covers out of manila folders (cut down to size) and glued them to the old bindings on each of the new sub-volumes.

I just xeroxed the databook pages, cut them to size, and taped the info to the insides of the manila folder covers for each section.

That gave me all of the info in one, easy to carry pamphlet sized book.

Redwood