[pct-l] guidebook pages

Ryan Christensen yosemiteryan at yahoo.com
Sat May 31 17:18:35 CDT 2008

Lets see... I ripped the guidebooks for my '06 and '96
hike and just about everyone else I ran into did too..
so we are all asleep and brain dead?

While there is only one trail called the PCT that goes
from Mexico to Canada, there are different ways to
hike it. There are as many different ways to hike the
trail as there are hikers.

I am glad you enjoy your method of preparing the
guidebook for the trail-- but suggesting everyone else
who doest follow your method asleep and not using
their brains is way over the top and is very
revealing.

ProDeal

--- Bob Bankhead <wandering_bob at comcast.net> wrote:

> Why destroy something you might need in the future?
>
> Dpct-l at backcountry.netD ANYONE EVER HEAR OF A
PHOTOCOPIER?