[pct-l] Light Weight Boots

RJ Lewis karmagurl at bektel.com
Sun Nov 2 11:14:03 CST 2008

One boot I rarely see mentioned here that I absolutely love is the
Merrell 3/4 height boot. Lightweight, durable and comfortable right from
the box, they seem to wear well, have plenty of toe room and come in
various widths, as well as a shoe if one doesn't care for the boot form.
I have yet to get any blisters from these boots, and I put in alot of
miles this summer on this pair I'm currently wearing. At 120 bucks US,
they aren't a bad deal, either.

Soul Sista