[pct-l] Shoes and hats

Kathi pogo at zamika.com
Mon Nov 3 19:17:45 CST 2008

Hello,
I used to work for Fleet Feet (a running/athletic shoe store) and with
narrow long feet I had the best results fitting people in Adidas. Adidas
have a more narrow heel than most shoes but still have a roomy toe box.
The other go-to-shoe for the long and narrow were Mizunos. If you
haven't already, you might want to give those brands a try. I hope that
your knee replacement surgery will be a success. I'll keep you in my
prayers.
Kathi