[pct-l] VOTE

t.n. turner barnumbaileypdx at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 4 18:59:18 CST 2008

We do vote by mail here in Oregon and I miss the process of going to the voting booth, etc. But I voted today, driving my ballot to a collection box! Procrastinated long enough so I couldn't mail it, so it was kinda like going to the "school" to vote (that's where I use to walk over to).

Okay, glad to see that folks are participating in the democratic process!
Tammy T.