[pct-l] Hike from West Side into PCT, Kings Canyon N. P.

Ellen Shopes igellen at comcast.net
Thu Nov 6 04:36:07 CST 2008

The route up Bubbs Creek is scenic with nice campsites, although the climb
up to Vidette Mdws would feel steep the first day.  Both Woods and Bubbs
have lots of bear activity; do not walk away from your pack!  Although Woods
seemed more trampled to me, Rae Lakes is stunning.  Glen Pass was harder
than Forester, I thought, but had a neat ridgeline with awesome views.
Sounds like a great hike!