[pct-l] SOBOs

Mann bmann1 at san.rr.com
Fri Nov 7 08:25:04 CST 2008

The two SOBOs staying with us in San Diego, Jeremiah and Kyle, started on
July 1st and finished on Wed Nov 5th.  We actually met them the morning of
July 6th, just south of Rainy Pass, on our "Bakery to Border" expedition to
hike the last 90 miles of the trail.  On our thru-hike last year we were
turned back by snow at Harts Pass, then finished by an alternate route along
Ross Lake, so we hadn't seen the last gorgeous 30 miles of the trail.

Jeremiah and Kyle are in good shape, though Jeremiah has sore and swollen
feet, and they seem to have had a great time on the trail.

Frodo and Scout (Sandy and Barney Mann)