[pct-l] Trail Improvements

Jeffrey Olson jolson at olc.edu
Sat Nov 8 09:37:07 CST 2008

Doesn't the California Conservation Corps do work on the trail?  IN the
mid-90s I remember hiking up from the meadows to Evolution Basin and
running into a party of ten guys or so breaking rocks and making one of
those "Inca Highways" that makes walking with running shoes less than
easy or comfortable.  Do they still work up there?

Jeff Olson
Martin, SD