[pct-l] Been there yet?

Postholer public at postholer.com
Mon Nov 10 19:25:12 CST 2008

"It was dead quiet. This was the silence that swallows your thoughts
whole -just as they begin to take form in your mind, like clouds forming in
a clear sky. There is not enough there to take shape and it dissipates
before it's born. Likewise the silence played on my mind, got inside my head
and filled it, leaving no room for thoughts, leaving me free to exist now at
this very point in time. Whether in the quiet of the night or at dawn before
the day, it was a silence I have thought about but had never truly
experienced until now."

http://postholer.com/journal/viewJournal.php?entry_id=2572