[pct-l] Local Victorville/Apple Valley area hikes question

Scott thehairlesscat at gmail.com
Tue Nov 11 14:15:01 CST 2008

Thanks for all the responses.  I've hiked Devil's Punch bowl, but it's hard
to get to for a quick evening hike.  I like Silverwood and somehow forgot
how close it is.  The trail points shutterbug and Marion have given me will
at least give me some great Saturday/Sunday morning hikes.  Thanks again.

--
-Scott
-Trailcat if this message is hiker related.

Disclaimer: Trailcat should be taken to imply no actual cat-like ability
including but not limited to the ability to land upright or show any kind of
grace in motion whatsoever.  Scott should be taken to be my name and no
ability to play the bagpipes should be inferred.